Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How did I get so lucky?

SUCH A STUD!!
I often wonder how in the world I got so lucky... and still to this day I don’t understand. Justin is the most amazing man in the world. He takes such great care of me and I am so grateful. He spoils me to death and would do anything and everything for me. He is priesthood holder and is going to marry me in the temple. He is the hardest working man I know and would go out f his way for anyone. He loves me beyond measure and I don’t tell him enough how much I appreciate him. I count my blessings everyday and I cannot wait to marry this very handsome man in 16 days! :)

1 comment:

  1. This brought happy tears to my eyes. I am so very happy that you and Justin found each other. You have made my son VERY HAPPY and I know that You and Him WILL be a Very Happy Couple for ETERNITY!! It will be here soon and I can't wait!! I love you to the MOON!!!

    ReplyDelete