Friday, February 4, 2011

March 19.. can you please come faster?!?

Well, we have 43 days left and it’s really not going by fast enough! The stress of the wedding gets me some times but I’m so glad I have such an amazing wedding planner, Erin mills, to keep me above ground! We are actually meeting tonight to go over the exact plans.  I have a vision in my mind for this wedding but I’m not sure exactly how to go about getting it, that’s where Erin comes it. I just spit all of my ideas at her and she makes them happen! I LOVE IT!!
As for Justin and I, we are PERFECT as always! He is so sweet and spoils me to death. I couldn’t ask for a better husband! He is my very best friend and I’m not sure what I would do without him! Our hobbies as of now are: working on  the little green house and getting it ready to move in, playing with our “kid” goat Charlie, rhino rides,  walking Heathers show steer, sitting by the fire roasting the most yummy hot dogs and… ROADTRIPS!! 
 We love love love taking road trips together! They are sooo super fun and we just sing and laugh the entire way! I’d have to say my favorite so far was our QUICK trip to Scottsdale, AZ to visit Aunt Stacey, Uncle Brett, and my FAVORITE twins!!  We don’t get to play as much now because I’m back in school but this is my last week of work at BASS PRO so that should free up a lot of “JUSTIN and MISSY” time! Well.. it’s been fun.. till’ next time…  J & M

No comments:

Post a Comment